JINGLESÞULA II

Jingles the pirate, having unstolened the data tapes and slain the evil Mert Burdock, thought to return to his quest for enlightenment. But it was not to be so... All these Ideas are Copyright as dated, Zyzzyva films Co. So don't take them (without asking).

torsdag, juni 17, 2004

Welcome All!

En Avant the Discussion Forum. Let's say the 26th in the morning for now; I will arrange my Deseret Bookie-ing (betting on who'll speak and what they'll speak on in Conference) For that. If everybody can do another time more readily, post and inform me. But we'll say for now (and it's pretty sure) Saturday the 26th. If you can't come, send a representative or communicate your ideas via this blog. Oh, I guess Andrew's out of town, so we'll keep open-minded. But no reason to delay. Saturday the 26th, say 10am, and for now let's also just call it at the Browning Center - they have a nice conference room.

I think maybe we should make a shakespeare joke or two. Just a character rambling off on a soliloquy. Or we could do the scene with the prince's guard from Much Ado About Nothing with the guard of King Ben. I dunno.

Matt, I liked your singing at the end of Tricia Gerrard's video. It might be the only part I liked.

Okay, I think I've worked out how to do a love interest in our movie. We rent an old Errol Flynn Pirate Movie (there are several, whose titles don't come readily to mind) and take the scenes from that. We'll just have to label the characters. Even Robin Hood would work.

Special welcome to our new members. May the force be with you.