JINGLESÞULA II

Jingles the pirate, having unstolened the data tapes and slain the evil Mert Burdock, thought to return to his quest for enlightenment. But it was not to be so... All these Ideas are Copyright as dated, Zyzzyva films Co. So don't take them (without asking).

onsdag, juni 16, 2004

Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine?

Yours?

I like the Sea Quail. Let's not worry about the title. Ben, as an author, you should know that the title comes later. In this case, I think it will come last. But I like the Sea Quail as a method of time travel. We could search for it, even. Does anybody have a funny-looking Stuffed Bird? I'll look through my supply, but please let me know.

MY PEOPLE:
I, as King of the Jinglesþula II blog, and by the authority vested in me by all-y'all, hereby declare:

So the word from Mark Maxson is, not likely with the Lab during the Summer. Any Ideas for alternate solutions would be good; However, in the Fall, I may work in the DPA lab. And he's bringing in a Hot new piece of software(P.O.S. stands for many things), A step up from I-movie even.

Andrew:
Does the U of U have a computer Lab for the performing arts? Is it open during the summer?

But moving right along. I think we ought to have a discussion group (all those of us involved, from king to lowest peasant) As to this. Perhaps we could all gather together some fine Saturday Morning at Weber or a nearby park. My schedule is open on the 26th; or the 3rd of July, if anybody's in town.

Say, 9 or 10 am. And I'd be responsible for Lunch for all in attendance.

Let me know. Check back often for Updates.
Also -- Diego, Jessica, Let's hear from you. I value you input, positive and critical.

Also, Jon invite 'Chore' please. I don't have his Email, so it's up to you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

Denne kommentar er fjernet af en blogadministrator.

6:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Sorry, I was wondering what that little trash can did. Yes, I'm busy on Saturday mornings from 9-1... gotta work. Also, as an author, I kinda do things different sometimes. Like, that novel that I'm writing right now, I got the title long before more than the basic idea was completed. *shrugs shoulders*

6:27 PM  

Send en kommentar

<< Home