JINGLESÞULA II

Jingles the pirate, having unstolened the data tapes and slain the evil Mert Burdock, thought to return to his quest for enlightenment. But it was not to be so... All these Ideas are Copyright as dated, Zyzzyva films Co. So don't take them (without asking).

onsdag, juni 09, 2004

Yuppers, Part II

I highly agree on all counts Jarrett. The leit motif is a wonderful sugestion and one which shall definantly be used.

How about we "send" the clones somewhere for some idiotic reason and play the melody to "Send in the Clowns", but it will be "Send in the Clones". Just a stupid idea which could also be used in some capacity perhaps.

I love the idea of Gregorio Rastafar. Hillarious! Who could play the part though.....?

How about the time travel is used as you say to stop the clones, but Jingles can't quite do it right and the clones come about anyway, but Jingles ends up trapped in the past and someone must save him. Maybe we could use footage from part one for stuff from the past, but shoot new scenes to splice into it. About how the time travel works.....I haven't thought about it yet. Perhaps we could steal some footage from Back to the Future.

I think it would be appropriate to write a list of all the characters and the names of those who have sold their souls to us to play them, er, I mean those who are definantly playing said characters, just to keep it straight for all involved.

So rather than flashbacks, what if we used the whole time travel gag that way. Instead of it being a "flashback" it would just be time travel?

I still love the idea of stealing some sweeping desert shots from Lawrence of Arabia, then cutting to Jon crawling through a sandbox.
**you know what's so cool? I can edit your posts whenever I feel like it, but I won't unless they're unfit to print. - Jarrett **
BTW, I'll be on vacation until the 21, so I'll try to come up with something while I'm gone. Thats it for now.