JINGLESÞULA II

Jingles the pirate, having unstolened the data tapes and slain the evil Mert Burdock, thought to return to his quest for enlightenment. But it was not to be so... All these Ideas are Copyright as dated, Zyzzyva films Co. So don't take them (without asking).

fredag, juni 11, 2004

Flot gjort

I like the fact, Jarrett, that you've set the date/time stamp on this blog to Icelandic... or is it Danish? Iceland is, after all, to Denmark as Puerto Rico is to Freecountry, USA.

As far as ideas for the film go, I have this simply:

All the ideas that have been set forth herein are wonderful. I think that we will have no problem sewing them together into the fabric of the next epic-mini (or is it mini-epic... demi-epic... epi-demic?) I think that the main premise of the film should be decided on to give us a framework. Then we can put the pieces of the puzzle into place that are floating around. With a loose plot outline or summary I think it will be easier to tie things together and start coming up with something like a script (although I much enjoyed the fact that the lines themselves were made up on the spot in Part I).

Well, that's it. Time to take some German Pancakes out of the oven befor they burn past recognition or digestability.

Peace