JINGLESÞULA II

Jingles the pirate, having unstolened the data tapes and slain the evil Mert Burdock, thought to return to his quest for enlightenment. But it was not to be so... All these Ideas are Copyright as dated, Zyzzyva films Co. So don't take them (without asking).

onsdag, juni 16, 2004

Ideas

Ok, so, thanks for the invite and here is my one idea: Sea Quail. That is as in sequel. The sequel to Jinglesthula could be called Jinglesthula: Sea Quail. ?? Maybe? Anyway, that was my little bit of something. Then maybe the Sea Quail could be the artifact that allows time travel. I don't know. I've usually found that when I have cool ideas like this in group projects, nobody else ever likes it and it's usually passed over and forgotten. So, if you wanna just forget this way cool idea, ask Jon or Jarrett to erase my post. Later, yo.