JINGLESÞULA II

Jingles the pirate, having unstolened the data tapes and slain the evil Mert Burdock, thought to return to his quest for enlightenment. But it was not to be so... All these Ideas are Copyright as dated, Zyzzyva films Co. So don't take them (without asking).

onsdag, juni 09, 2004

Ev Avant JÞ II!

Oh, yes indeed. You're very right about the clone theme. Which reminds me of something: My father is a geneticist, and works with cloning and all sorts of weird stuff that even I don't understand. One day he was talking to a coworker about the Episode II and suddenly, they both sang, "Send in the Clones..."

"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." - Tom Clancy.

That applies to the story, not to JÞ.
Andrew, I've made you admin too, so you can invite other people to join the blog. Please do.
Staff for the original was as follows(in order of appearance):

Jarrett as Father Benedict
Ben as King Ben of Benheim
Tiffany as The Thief
Cory, Diego, and Jarrett as the Bagpipe Band
Jon, Ben, and Jarrett as Members of the council:
Horatio "Baby-Face" Nelson
Monsieur Ballon
Don D'Estanla Biblioteca
Galahad Threepwood (as I recall)

Ben and Jarrett as Musicians in the Temple of Vishnu
Jon as Jingles The Pirate
Ricky as A Messenger
Jarrett as The Villain, Mert Burdock
Ricky as The Villain's Stunt Double
Jason, Kristin, and Cory as HotDog Recipients

Jessica did much of the first day's filming.

Councillor names, and most character names are puns and obscure references, so Ideas for those are always welcome. Much of the Joy I take in the JÞ project is the jokes I think no one will get.

And:
I can play Gregorio Rastafar. He is my alter ego, after all. I just need to freshen up my Prophet outfit, and get a new fake beard (about $5). Or we could find a volunteer - maybe Matt Kinney would help us, he had a religion for awhile. Jon or Andrew, Invite him to this blog. Him and Ricky. Maybe he could be Rastafar in the Past, then get a big beard in the present. Or as a Birthday Present (I joke).

That's all for today.