JINGLESÞULA II

Jingles the pirate, having unstolened the data tapes and slain the evil Mert Burdock, thought to return to his quest for enlightenment. But it was not to be so... All these Ideas are Copyright as dated, Zyzzyva films Co. So don't take them (without asking).

lørdag, juni 19, 2004

Okay, ve vork vid it

I have my work schedule for this next week, courtesy of the Deseret Book company. So on Saturday, I begin work at 3 pm. So what I say is this: The meeting will go forward; We will meet at Beus Park (y'all know where that is? it's kind of next to the Dee Events Parking Lot) at 11:30-12:00. Downbeat is at 12:04 -- oh wait that's band. But it applies. Lunch will be served at 1 pm or a little after (I'll probably start cooking at 1), so Ben will not miss it. I will, as I said, be responsible for lunch, but if anybody wants to help, I would be very happy to allow that. Father Benedict is, I think, fixing to be fixing hotdogs for everyone. Any suggestions or donations are very welcome.

This is still a meeting, so it will be orderly; but I don't like boring meetings in ugly rooms with no food. Thus my Modus Operandi.
If you can have an idea or two written down (or blogged) bring it with you; I'll print up the blog to date and we'll work with that.
Brush up on Parliamentary Procedure.
The objective is to have a working title and outline (and maybe some storyboards) of our Great Enterprise, Jinglesþula II.

So, I will se you all on the 26th at 11:30.
Please let me know in the next couple of days whether or not you will be attending, so I can ration my cash appropriately.

some thoughts to work with:

Jinglesþula Episode II: the Sea Quail
or Jingles the Pirate goes Quantity surveying

Jinglesþula Episode II: A little bit longer and a little bit worse

Jinglesþula Episode II: Attack of the Phantom Clones
or Jingles the Pirate goes Quantity Surveying

Jinglesþula Episode II: George Lucas Stole our Title

Jinglesþula II: Adventures in Quantity Surveying

Jinglesþula II: Return of the Jingles

JÞII (remember ID4?)

Jinglesþula II: Jingles the Pirate and the quest for the Sea Quail

that'll do for today.