JINGLESÞULA II

Jingles the pirate, having unstolened the data tapes and slain the evil Mert Burdock, thought to return to his quest for enlightenment. But it was not to be so... All these Ideas are Copyright as dated, Zyzzyva films Co. So don't take them (without asking).

onsdag, juni 23, 2004

I'm Baaack (Mwaaaahhha, hahahahahahaha)

Okay, great work all. I love everyting. I especially like "Jinglesthula Episode II: George Lucas Stole Our Title (or Jingles the Pirate Goes Quantity Surveying). After mulling it over a great deal, I have tentatively decided to take on the role of Dennis. I have some feindish ideas for the character that would be great, but plot-i-ness still illudes me. Anyhow, I plan to be at the meeting on the Day of Sat. I don't really have much else to say.....yes I do. I do not know about labs at the U, even if I did, I couldn't use them yet, as I haven't had classes. If anyone has a beautiful Mac computer and iMovie at their abode, it would make things much easier. Does iMovie work on PC? Okay, now I'm done. No I'm not. I also remembered to mention to Jarrett not to worry about too much music. I would like to use my expansive soundtrack collection as the basis for the score, but that is another issue. We will discuss it at the meeting. I shall bring forth my collection to get the juices flowing concerning this subject.