JINGLESÞULA II

Jingles the pirate, having unstolened the data tapes and slain the evil Mert Burdock, thought to return to his quest for enlightenment. But it was not to be so... All these Ideas are Copyright as dated, Zyzzyva films Co. So don't take them (without asking).

torsdag, august 05, 2004

Here's the deal

First off, Ben, the title to your second to last post is hilarifunny and applicable.

I can film friday before about 2:30.

Saturday I'm available pretty much all day until Jason's shindig...

At least I think I am. I'm not for certain. Something keeps nagging me from my subconsious and saying *small voice* "Hey, there's something you agreed to do on Saturday, so do it, or no more endorphines for you!"

But I can't bring either my Id or my conscious self to remember what that might be, if indeed it is my subconscious and not simply the jetlag talking in the corner of my mind.

So, for next week then, my schedule is as follows:
Monday, free during the day
Tuesday, free between about 2 and 5 or 6
Wednesday, free till the evening
Thursday, not free at all
Friday, free til 2:30 or 3

It's not just me and it's not just you; this is all around the world.
-Paul Simon

That is to say, since we took the trouble to film some of the thecond thula in three other counthries, you mighth conthider uthing the foothage in the film.

Quote of the day: Whose cruel idea was it to put an 's' in 'lisp'?

Song of the day: Would You Love Me by Ryan Shupe & the RubberBand
(and Rain Falls Down isn't a half bad tune either, but it's more relaxed, so it didn't make song of the day for today - perhaps later when I'm in the right mood it will surface as such; Banjo Boy is just plain fun)
[I hope I get to go to another of their concerts sometime]