JINGLESÞULA II

Jingles the pirate, having unstolened the data tapes and slain the evil Mert Burdock, thought to return to his quest for enlightenment. But it was not to be so... All these Ideas are Copyright as dated, Zyzzyva films Co. So don't take them (without asking).

onsdag, juli 14, 2004

Jingly extras

Ok, so I was wondering if there were anyway we could do some extras such as and including actor/director interviews. This came into my mind as I was contemplating that I have a little bit of free time, not much, but some other than Saturdays that I would be willing to do an interview, but that's only if the Keeper of the Kamera is available and the Kamera is available as well. This stems a question, shouldn't we come up with some cool fantastical name for the camera, like: The Incredible Instant Image Registering Silver Magic of the Golden Empty Sea Kingdom, or The Silent Scene Reproducer of Awe Inspiring Sound and Grace?
As to the long wait, I, for one, am willing to make the wait of a long month for the magic that is Jinglesthula.
Tut, tut, yo.

King