JINGLESÞULA II

Jingles the pirate, having unstolened the data tapes and slain the evil Mert Burdock, thought to return to his quest for enlightenment. But it was not to be so... All these Ideas are Copyright as dated, Zyzzyva films Co. So don't take them (without asking).

fredag, juli 16, 2004

A Lass: A Lack

Ok, I'm not really just posting to complain about the dating scene.  What I really mean is
 
...<> "How does one make an ashamed emoticon?"
 
 
no camera for Saturday.  Its owners decided that they really did want to take it with them to their familiar reunion to tape stuff with.  Sew....
 
Now I guess we get to to the Camera Scramble (tm). 
 
And, speaking of really annoying.  I noticed that there are new toys in the blogger posting window, but unfortunately, now my delete key doesn't work.  And yes, I tried the delkey on the numpad with the numlock off.  Doesn't work either.  C'mon blogger, you've not fallen short before - don't start now.
 
It sounded funny.  The road, I mean.  Not what I was just writing about.
 
The hour grows late.  Actually it's still very wee.  But I'm sure it'll be there in another 20 hours or so.
 
(feeling like doing a flip)