JINGLESÞULA II

Jingles the pirate, having unstolened the data tapes and slain the evil Mert Burdock, thought to return to his quest for enlightenment. But it was not to be so... All these Ideas are Copyright as dated, Zyzzyva films Co. So don't take them (without asking).

fredag, juli 16, 2004

Awww Crap!

What is we to do?  I could bring my precious, but it would only work for about 20 or 30 minutes.  I can see now that we are stuck in a terrible bind.  I can't think clearly right now either.  I have just been doing stupid financial aid stuff and it makes my brain go away.  Okay, we need to secure a fantastical imaging forecaster of auditory and oculary wonderment for Saturday.......................or not.  This means that the film will probably not be completed.  Thank you all for your time and have a great summer.  I'll never see any of you again.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Okay, it's not as bad as all that.  Why don't we make the best of our time on Saturday?  Jarrett, if you would show up with your CDs and player, I would bring mine and we could discuss.  Actually, everyone, well not everyone, but anyone who wanted to could show up and help to plan out the schedule for the post-Germany work.  If we make a good, well thought out schedule, we can hit the pavement running when y'all return from Duetchland.  That might actually end up being the best thing to do.  If it will happen, could someone give me a call to notify me, as I don't have regular computer access. 
 
A broken arm???!?!?!?!?!?  I never knew that the character I was playing and such had a broken arm.  Hmmmm.........
 
Right then.  Just remember to contact me via telephone about Saturday.