JINGLESÞULA II

Jingles the pirate, having unstolened the data tapes and slain the evil Mert Burdock, thought to return to his quest for enlightenment. But it was not to be so... All these Ideas are Copyright as dated, Zyzzyva films Co. So don't take them (without asking).

onsdag, juli 07, 2004

Oak-A, now I'll do some of my own bequesting

Since Ben posted it on my behalf, I thought I should post it on my own behalf:

PLEASE RSVP TO THE BLOG SO PLANS CAN BE MADE FOR FILMING ON SATURDAY!!!!!!

If you do not RSVP, I will assume you are not coming and write you out of the movie! It would also be okay if some people show up around 9 or 9:30. That is AM people. Please RSVP soon, even if you are not coming just so we will have some idea of what scenes can be accomplished.

JON! JASON! ANYONE ELSE! Find out about the camera situation. It will not be worth everyone's time to wake up early and come up to campus, only to use my camera for thirty minutes worth of filming. It is broken. That is what I am trying to say. If anyone else has a camera, BRING IT. That is all for now. See most of you on Saturday.

1 Comments:

Blogger RMT CTL said...

I am afraid I will not be able to make it seeing as I have a prior engagement...literally. I am needed for part of Kristin's bridal shower (go figure) and will not be available on Saturday. If this were not the case, I would certainly come. I'll get back in touch with y'all and see about the camera info. Chao!

12:54 AM  

Send en kommentar

<< Home