JINGLESÞULA II

Jingles the pirate, having unstolened the data tapes and slain the evil Mert Burdock, thought to return to his quest for enlightenment. But it was not to be so... All these Ideas are Copyright as dated, Zyzzyva films Co. So don't take them (without asking).

lørdag, januar 08, 2005

Now, now....

let's not get too carried away. Remember, I would also like to have a say and be involved the the post-production of the film. Being the primary camera person, I had some very specific ideas of how certain shots and scenes would edit together. Either the film will have to be sent to me, or arrangements will need to be made for me to meet with you in the near future. Otherwise, it shall be two years until Episode II shall have the final approval.

A suggestion for the credits: The Band Hall Presents
(As the band hall is as much responsible for the creation of this abhorant mess as anyone/anything else)

In the course of the soundtrack, do not forget:
1. Symphony No. 1 The Lord of the Rings
2. The Girl From Epanema (sp?)

Perhaps an opening crawl ala Star Wars would be in order as well? You know, to explain what happened between the first one and this one.

That is all I have to comment on for now, but you must realize that I have a lot of ideas I would like to add to the final film as well.