JINGLESÞULA II

Jingles the pirate, having unstolened the data tapes and slain the evil Mert Burdock, thought to return to his quest for enlightenment. But it was not to be so... All these Ideas are Copyright as dated, Zyzzyva films Co. So don't take them (without asking).

onsdag, august 18, 2004

Och, aye.

Aye, indeed. That there be.
O Holy Prophet Rastafar (am I being sacreligious or just sarcastic?), there is more. If you want to do the last couple things, that's dandy. Let's find a time. Perhaps this Saturday Afternoon sometime --> I finish work at 3 (my last day -- I am very sad.:( :[ ). So we can do the last bit. And I think we'll actually end the film by pilfering the last 5 seconds from Tricia Gerard's movie -- unless, O Goodly Matt, you would like to recreate that bit of silly singing (chanting?) in Rastafar Costume.

I'll post it here too:
You're all invited to the Fourth Annual Pride and Prejudice Party: August 28 at 5pm. The Band Geek Blog has a map and more info!.